Sunday 8 July 2018

College Admissions

#12th standard is over and heading towards Graduation

   So...finally after three years , I have started writing my blogs again. Last few years were quite demanding from me .Nevertheless , there was always an enjoyment factor in what I did. Let me make it clear, I was preparing for IIT JEE entrance exam during these years.I joined MPA(in Pune) in 8th standard were I was introduced to higher level mathematics and science. I started enjoying learning new concepts and applying them. Till 10th standard there was no time constraint on your thinking and I loved doing higher level mathematics. In 11th and 12th , I was introduce to the concept of TIME and ACCURACY (both going hand in hand). Of course , that is not a problem if you enjoy it.

    Currently, I am in the JOSAA admission process and quite confused that what am I going to do in the future . Unlike other students, I have not given weightage to any particular college or branch. No doubt everyone wants see himself/herself at a respectable position in the future. I also had an option of pursuing a career in pure science but preferred engineering over it. At this stage , I am quite unaware of the kind of work both the options include(technically).

    Some of my friends are pursuing their careers in Hotel Management, Mass Media and BBA. I guess, they have a vision of their future life which I seem to lac a bit . At the moment, I only understand that IIT is the goal and since I don't have any preference to any branch ,I believe that I can find enjoyment in whichever branch I go. And if not , I hope I would by then.

     These days I go with my mom frequently for shopping and buying household goods. All this makes me realise that living alone is not going to be easy. I always get advice from my mom regarding disciplined living. We have made a list of items that I am going to need in the hostel and buying them accordingly. So whichever college from my "JOSAA preference list" I get , I am ready.
I hope I maintain my enthusiasm irrespective of odds I face during the next 4 years .
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                         -Ameya Deshpande



No comments:

Post a Comment